Saturday, November 3, 2007

Back to school






Yes that is right you are looking at a college girl. I started this past Monday and so far so good. In case you don't know I am getting my associates degree in Health Information Technology. I am taking four classes a semester and hopefully will be done in 15 months. Wish me luck. I am on Medical Term. 1 and Criticial Thinking and Problem Solving. I love doing the online school thing as it helps since I work full time and I am a mommy full time too. So that is what I have been busy doing lately.


We had a great Halloween. We took Amber trick or treating to a few neighborhoods and in fact one neighborhood had a dj, free popcorn, free coke, and free cotton candy. And yes all free, I was shocked but nice to see some people still enjoy doing things for the kids. Amber is almost getting too old to trick or treat so we'll see next year if she still wants to or not. I went until I was 15 so :P Amber was a Rockabilly girl this year and as soon I get a chance I will upload the pics. I took a few good ones. I just dressed up a bit and went as a GA bulldog fan, which is what I am. Jeff drew a big "G" on my face and I complained a bit because it wasn't the "Georgia Bulldawg G". There is a difference. Ha.

1 comment:

Lisanne said...

Wow ~ all of that free stuff for the kids. Amazing! That's terrific! I'm glad that you guys had a nice Halloween. I can't remember when I stopped trick or treating.